The Frollo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of the adaptations on stage

Go down

List of the adaptations on stage Empty List of the adaptations on stage

Post by Hermelinda Tue 8 Oct - 18:15

Richard Cocciante’s Musical

Notre-Dame de Paris 1998 Concept Album : with Noa and the original French cast
Notre-Dame de Paris 1998 Live Double Album in the Palais des Congrès : with the original French cast
Notre-Dame de Paris 1999 Symphonic/Classical Version
Notre-Dame de Paris 2000 Instrumental Version
Notre-Dame de Paris Golden Edition (same that the French concept album except it’s a special edition)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2000 London Cast (Garou, Balsamo, Lavoie, St-Pier..)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2000 Las Vegas Cast (Live Double Album) with Jessica Grove, David Jennings, Janien Masse, Deven May, Francis Ruivivar, Mark W. Smith, Doug Storm
Les plus belles chansons de Notre-Dame de Paris (The most beautiful songs of Notre-Dame de Paris) 2001, includes two instrumental songs by Gérard Salesses (« Sur le parvis de Notre-Dame » (On the steps of Notre-Dame) and « Enfer et tentation » (Hell and Temptation) ). Performed by Savelli, Isia, Berthier and Hayat. It seems to me that I saw it on Amazon, not sure, but I’m sure that it isn’t the first time I see this CD.
Notre-Dame de Paris 2001 Live Double Album in the Théâtre Mogador : with Shirel (Esmeralda)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2001 Italian Cast (simple version) : with Lola Ponce
Notre-Dame de Paris Italian Cast (Platinum Version) : with Lola Ponce (the same version than the previous one except the covers, which are more, more beautiful)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2001 Spanish/Original Barcelona Cast (simple version)
Notre-Dame de Paris Live Spanish Madrid (double album) 2002  (not with Thais)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2002 Live Arena di Verona (Double Album) : with Lola Ponce
Notre-Dame de Paris 2002 Les Chœurs de France (Chorus of France)
Notre-Dame de Paris : 2002 Russian Highlights with Marakulin
Notre-Dame de Paris : Russian Live Double Album
Notre-Dame de Paris 2002 : Italian Instrumental version (more exactly, the music of the Live Arena di Verona without singers but chorus)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2005 Live in Seoul (also known as the Korean Tour Cast ; there are the French songs but sung in Asia) : with Nadia Bel (Esmeralda), an Italian Fleur-de-Lys who sings in French, Laurent Ban (Quasimodo), a Frollo from a previous cast and I forgot the others.
Notre-Dame de Paris 2005 (Studio Version) with some six songs with Nadia Bel (Esmeralda) and Matt Laurent (Quasimodo) – dunno what it is this version, it’s not from the Asia Tour because it isn’t the same guy for Quasimodo, maybe a version recorded for the last tour of the show in France ?
Notre-Dame de Paris Korean Single 2008
Notre-Dame de Paris Dutch version (2011)

In video :

Notre-Dame de Paris 1998 in the Palais des Congrès with the original French cast
Notre-Dame de Paris 2002 Live Arena di Verona with the original Italian Cast
Notre-Dame de Paris 2008, 2009 and maybe more Live Arena di Verona with the original Italian cast or another cast (it seems that these shows have been at last recorded for the TV, I found the first act of the 2008 version with the original cast, and we always found good versions of shows with Fabrizio Voghera for example)
Notre-Dame de Paris 2008 Korean Cast (see on Youtube, done for the TV then probably in DVD)
Russian NDDP, unofficially recorded ?

Other musicals

• Der Glöckner Von Notre-Dame (German Disney Musical) 1996
• The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Dennis DeYoung
• The Notre-Dame musical done by Gawen Robinson and Stephen Robertson, 2001

Operas

• El Jorobado del Paris Complete Version 1993
• El Jorobado del Paris Album version 1995
• Notre-Dame by Franz Schmitt, German opera in 2004
• La Esmeralda by Louise Bertin (recording in Montpellier in 2008, had been shown in live and with a stage representation in summer 2009)

Ballets

• Roland Petit's ballet (1996) : with Laurent Hilaire (Frollo), Isabelle Guérin (Esmeralda), Legris (Phoebus), NIcolas Leriche (Quasimodo)

Other
• Quaterna Requiem Quasimodo 1994 (Brazilian)
• Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Alec R. Costandinos and the Syncophonic Orchestra, 1978, rerecorded on CD in 2001,
Hermelinda
Hermelinda
Admin

https://thefrolloforum.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down